Congratulations to two highly respected members of the MetroHartford Alliance team, and our valued clients, who recently have been awarded honors for their work in the local community.
Laura Dinan Haber, Director of Investor Events at MetroHartford Alliance, produces opportunities for community and business leaders to convene over progressive programming and networking opportunities. The “40 Under 40 Award” recognizes outstanding young professionals in the Greater Hartford area that are excelling in their industries through their leadership roles. They are driven by success, motivated by challenges and are role models for their peers. Laura’s accomplishments include:
• Producing over 450 events and programs
• Launching an engraving company, Reclaimed Engraving, specializing in natural and reclaimed materials.
• Is a member of the University of Hartford alumni board of directors.
• Past Area Governor and Division Governor, District 53, Toastmasters International.
Julie Daly Meehan, HYPE Executive Director and Director of Investor Engagement & Digital Media at the MetroHartford Alliance, will be honored with a Polaris Award from Leadership Greater Hartford. The Polaris award recognizes community leaders for their vision, skill, and courage in serving the Greater Hartford community and for being a “Polaris” – the North Star that lights and guides the way for others to follow. Ms. Meehan’s accomplishments include:
• Graduate of Leader Greater Hartford’s 2007 Quest program and a former LGH program coordinator.
• Recipient of the 2008 Hartford Business Journal’s “40 Under Forty” award.
• Named one of Hartford Magazine’s “50 Most Influential People” in 2012.
• Dedicated 10 years helping young people discover the “cool” in Hartford.
Congratulations to you both!!