Want to dedicate or show off your new business, building or facility? You can count on us to manage every aspect of your Grand Opening ceremony, as we’ve done for the Infinity Hall, Bakery-on-Main, University of Saint Joseph, Hartford Municipal Federal Credit Union, CarMax, CareCentrix, and more.
- Stages, lecterns and specialty furniture for your presenters
- Pipe and drape, carpet, tables, chairs and linens
- Sound system to accommodate your audience
- Banners and signs promoting the event
- Press risers for the media
- Live streaming to broadcast live over the Internet
This list is only part of what you may need for your next grand opening. As with any event, there are many elements in the planning process to consider. Please contact us at 860-528-1343 or firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about your specific event planning requirements. We’re always happy to help out.
When planning your grand opening, feel free to download the many resources that are available on this website. They include “How-To” Guides on lighting, sound, stages, room layout, draping, graphics, video projection, live streaming and tents, as well as e-books on public relations and how to display the American Flag, plus information about event insurance and a budget worksheet.